We've all been there. Running around, getting stuff done and then, all of the sudden it is 4:00 and we realize we have NOTHING pulled out for dinner. Certainly not anything healthy, or on plan. CRISIS! Drive Thru Red Alert!
This is no good. As homeschoolers, there are days when we are everywhere BUT home. Knowing that dinner is not only waiting for us in the evening, but on plan and helping me reach my goals is such a load off my shoulders!
Here they are...my top ten Fix approved slow cooker recipes!
1. Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas: I love carnitas! It is delicious the day you make it, and even better on a salad the next day!
2. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal: I love a good bowl of apple oatmeal on cold mornings. This is perfect!
3. Slow Cooker Ziti: Baked ziti used to be go-to comfort food for me. Let this one do the work for you!
4. Crock Pot Cashew Chicken: I don't know about you, but I love some good takeout! This is a great dupe.
5. Pineapple Pork Tenderloin: Like a luau, on a weeknight!
6. Beans and Rice: It doesn't get much simpler than that. Easy, affordable, and delicious!
7. Crock Pot Balsamic Pork: Balsamic. Pork. Sign me up!
8. Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwiches: There is something so good about honey mustard. This would be just as good in a lettuce wrap as it is on a whole-grain bun!
9. Chicken Enchilada Soup: I can't get enough soup in the colder months. This one looks delicious!
10. Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken: This is, hands down, my favorite way to roast a chicken. Total game changer!
What is your go-to slow cooker meal?
Be bright. Be fit.